Machine was founded in 1959 by Mr. William Morsch in Los
The Company operated as a single person entity for thirteen
years until Mr. Morsch was joined in a formal partnership
by Joe Salontai in 1972. On January 1, 1975, following the
retirement of Mr. Morsch, the Salontai family became the
sole owners of Morsch Machine, with Claudia Salontai as
the majority share-holder.
1977, Morsch Machine was incorporated as Applied Resources,
Inc., a California Corporation, and began developing a strategy
within the contract machining industry to specialize in
a more narrow range of expertise. The move into precision
CNC machining was made first through NC machining, followed
by progressive evolution to current state-of-the-art equipment.
Machine has expanded from a "two-man" operation to its current
size of approximately 75 employees. Additionally, Morsch
Machine has continued to hone its expertise in the Electronics
and Avionics industries, while having major emphasis on
electronic mechanical-support components, enclosures, chassis,
1995, Morsch Machine relocated to Chandler, Arizona, with
the intention of expanding its operations as well as continuing
to provide the finest in precision machining capabilities
to its Customers.